| Annie on the airplane with Dan's parents. She did great on the flight there and on the way back. |
![]() |
| Ellie's first airplane ride. She also did great. She slept the whole way home!!! |
A little bit nervous about the huge Mater and Lightening McQueen
![]() |
| Flik's Flyers. Annie did so great on all the rides. She was so excited all day long. |
![]() |
| Annie by the Classic Mickey Flowers |
![]() |
| I love this family!!! (Ellie slept alot of the time in this stroller) |
![]() |
| Annie by Sleeping Beauty's Castle |
![]() |
| Ready to go into the Tiki Room |
![]() |
| Annie watching the Tiki Show. She was captivated. |
![]() |
| Club 33 (a private club you can only get in to if you "know" somebody). It's in New Orleans Square |
![]() |
| Dan Annie and Ellie on Mark Twain's steamboat. |
![]() |
| Love these chubby cheeks! |
![]() |
| A little nervous about Jessie. She had never seen Toy Story 2 so she was wondering who this girl with the big head was. |
![]() |
| Annie watched tangled everyday for about a month and a half after I had Ellie. She now calls her "Big Rapunzel". |
![]() |
| Srelela (That's what Annie calls Cinderella) |
![]() |
| Aurora |
![]() |
| Snow White |
![]() |
| Crazy Elmo character in Hollywood |
![]() |
| The New Visitor's Center in Los Angeles |
![]() |
| Everything was new. It didn't feel anything like the old one. |
![]() |
| The Christus statue was the only thing that was the same. |
![]() |
| Love the Los Angeles Temple |
![]() |
| I think these trees have grown a lot in the last five years |
![]() |
| I have a picture in front of this Christus statue with tons of people from the mission, I thought it was time I got one with my family |
![]() |
| Annie's first time in the ocean. She got totally soaked. |
![]() |
|
|




































Looks like such a fun trip!
ReplyDelete